Thursday, June 23, 2011

Continued from yesterday's post.

And so we took a cab back to their apartment, and then spent the next few hours playing games like "Never have I ever" (everyone kept sniping me) and then it was time for bed.

We woke up at around noon (people joked about not remembering on account of how drunk they were, but it was all in fun) and then I went back to my homestay (got some clothes, my SHAMWOW, and dice) and to the phone store (replaced my phone). And then it was time for class.

We're on our 20 minute break now, so there'll be more updates today, most likely... If I have another night like last, there might not be, haha....

That's all for now....

1 comment:

  1. OK, so where's the Wednesday post?? I feel like I'm missing something worth reading there!

    ReplyDelete