Saturday, July 2, 2011

Crouching Tigre, Hidden Blogpost

Today was Tigre.

For those of you who don't know what or where that is, it's a town about an hour away (by train) from BA, on the Rio del la Plata delta. When I say on the delta, I mean ON the delta. The river is everywhere, and the main mode of transport is by boat. Naturally, if you own a boat, you can sell tours, so Victor and I spent the afternoon on a tour boat going around the delta. It was very cool, and I took lots of pictures.

After we got back from that, we said goodbye to Becca, as she was leaving, and then found Tom, and went to go see Transformers 3.

About the movie: It wasn't half bad! It wasn't half good either, but... There were some funny lines, and GRATUITOUS usage of Alan Tudyk's badass side (make it worthwhile regardless of what it was). The art was amazing, and luckily for us, was in English, with Spanish subs.

So then we went back to the apartment, met up with Gabriel and some of his friends, and hey decided to go to a club, and because I don't like the club atmosphere, I came back to the home-stay. And here I am.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really fun day. I can picture you on Amazing Race boating around Tigre looking for clues. Oh wait--different show. Anyway, sound fun!!

    ReplyDelete