Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday, Frozen Sunday

Today was COLD!!

It was soo very cold. We (Gabriel, Victor, Tom, and I) went to the San Telmo market again today, and I got a Mate kit (Comes with a container, a straw, and some of the yerba stuff...).

The market was cold. I do believe it was 0 degrees Celsius... But we had some amazing Choripan, and then we traveled back to the apartment, and I had my first cup of Mate. Not sure what to think, as it's VERY strong, but lots of people love it...

After we got back, Tom, Victor and myself headed over to the planetarium, to meet some friends of theirs. When we got there, it was closed, so we got another cab back, and had dinner in a nice restaurant.

So I didn't get a whole lot of stuff done today... But I need to get a warm jacket. The one I have just doesn't cut it...

1 comment:

  1. I so don't get the Mate thing. It's like, "Hey, let's throw some bitter grass in a cup with hot water and pass it. Oh yeah, and don't burn your lips." Mmmmm...?

    Stay warm! It must be REALLY cold if you're cold!

    ReplyDelete