Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In which our hero loses a bet, and pays for it.

I thought I'd begin this post a bit differently...

Some call me crazy...

I do, at times. It's just one of those things... I made a deal to myself when I began this trip to do things I normally wouldn't do back home... Not too many opportunities have arisen, but I've done what I can, and not done anything TOO foolish. Until today. Today, I found myself sitting in front of a dozen empanadas, on a bet that I couldn't eat them all. Loser buys the winner more empanadas, on a later date.

Long story short, I lost with 7 down, and 5 to go...

By lost, I do not mean I vomited up all 7 empanadas, because I tend to think of myself as smarter than that. No, I lost be eating 7, and then saying: "You win." If i had continued eating, I would have been sick, so I stopped. I felt fantastic, and I still had 5 empanadas left for a later date!! Win-Win situation!

So, that was after school. Before school, nothing interesting happened, but after school (and my dinner bet) Victor, myself, and two grils from the school went out walking around the city.

We went to the Capitol building, and heard some guy (politician) speak from a looong way away. We didn't want to get too close, on account of the large numbers of riot cops that we saw as we were walking over there. After that, we walked over to a bridge (Important to someone, can't remember the name), and took LOTS of pictures. Well, it was more of me taking pictures of the girls with their cameras for them to post on facebook...

It was cold today, but not as much as it has been, so that's a good thing...

Not sure what else to put, that's really all that happened...

Oh!! There is one thing... I was walking to school, and I had this AMAZING idea, and if anyone uses it, I'd like a large portion of the huge profit you'd make. The idea is this: You take... well, you know bacon? Of course you do... Well, you see, you take some bacon... (this is the best part) oh no! wait... this is: you take the bacon, fry it up (oh wait that wasnt very good at all, the best part is coming) after it's fried, you take some.... oh, now I've forgotten what it is.

Tell you what, I'll remember it, write it down, and post it on tomorrows post...

TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR: "THIS BACON IS MOOSEY" or "BACON VA-MOOSE"!!!

-credits for "Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends" roll-

No comments:

Post a Comment