Sunday, July 17, 2011

The last one of it's kind.

This is it.

The last 1 and a half hours of my trip.

It's been a great trip, but I'm happy to be returning home. A month is a long time... I've made great friends, and great memories. I'll be putting this post on a delay timer, to post at around the same time as they usually go out, just to keep you guessing as to how I am...

Packing up today wasn't as emotional as I expected, but it was more amusing... The amount of stuff I'm coming back with needs it's own suitcase!!! I checked how much it would be to check 2 bags at the airport, and decided that it was just wiser to put it in a bag of whiny, dead meat, and take it with me (Carry on carrion carry-on).

My post tomorrow will most likely be a double header, as the day has 2 stops, Dulles (Terminal Man, Part 2 anyone?) as well as home...

Well, I dont want to run down my laptop battery before the airport, so...

It's been fun blogging for you, stay classy San Diego...

1 comment:

  1. Harry I have enjoyed every post. You are a wonderful writer. It was fun to travel along with you on this amazing journey. Can't wait to see you and hear more. Have a great trip home.
    Denaire

    ReplyDelete