Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 13: Is the glass of days half full?

Today has been a good one.

Went to school, and bid farewell to some of my friends who are leaving tomorrow/Sunday. Our class of 5 is now a class of 2. They will be missed, but we have Facebook, so it's all good...

After school, Becca and I walked over to Club del Comic, and we set to work browsing. They had quite the selection of comics, ranging from Superman, to Thor, to Watchmen, to some that i hadn't even heard of! I purchased, get this, CABLE & MASSACRE (Spanish for Deadpool), and the Jace vs. Chandra duel deck, in Japanese. Who's the proud owner of an anime Jace and an anime Chandra? This guy. Be jealous.

After that, we walked back to the appartment, Victor and Emily came over, and we watched an Antonio Banderas movie on TV, and then I walked back to the homestay at like 9 to watch this big soccer match at their house. When I get there, I'm greeted by quite a few new people (family over to watch as well). I say hello, and then I'm totally lost at sea. I understand maybe one in five words spoken, and it ends up that noone wants to watch the game anyways, so I retire to my room.

And here I am. Not a whole lot doin', but tomorrow Victor and I are going to go check out El Tigre, and maybe go to the big zoo in the city, so that'll be fun. Pictures to come...

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment