Thursday, July 14, 2011

The experiment is nearing it's conclusion...

Hello reader, much has happened today, let me tell you...

It started off normally, until I got to school. When I sat down to work on my homework, a group of other students sat down a few minutes later, and on of them began talking about how her laptop (the one she was holding) was totally toast. It was a powerbook G4, but even still, I asked what was up,and she said something about it not being able to work, like battery problems or something...

So, I'm no good with Mac's, but I told her I'd take a look at it, and her response surprised me: "oh, i already have a new one, do you want to just take it?"

Long story short, I have a semi used, broken (repairable?), Powerbook G4 accompanying me on the journey home now!!

So, after that, there was class, and during the break, I got lots and lot of food, and ate it...

After class, I had my tango lesson at 7 (class gets out at 4:45) so I wet back home, and took ANOTHER shower (pretty good day), and got out my tango shoes again...

The lesson was amazing. It was another private one, and I learned sooo much, mostly how to lead (which is waaaay more violent than I'm used to/comfortable with).

Then, I walked over to Victor's appartment, where I met up with him, Lindsey, Anita, Ron, and this other girl whose name evades me...

We went to dinner (As it was most of our last night to do so) at the same place that Tom, Victor and myself went about 2 weeks ago, and I got a new thing, which I loved!

THEN, we all went clubbing, first to a place where I had a bit too much to drink, and then danced the night away at another...

I took a taxi home, and here I am, all set to post this as the second latest post of them all...

See you (NorAm) in about 4 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment