Friday, July 8, 2011

Gotta get down

Today was fun!

It starts out like any other, aside from the fact that school starts an hour later than usual (2, instead of 1) so I get an extra hour, which I use by hacking away at the jungle that is my beard, and reading.

School is going well still, so I can't argue. After school, I go to my first private Tango class, which was amazing. I know so much more about it, made all the better as my teacher spoke not a word of English! So I can now come home and teach people one or two moves. This trip has been a success.

After that, I caught a cab ride to Cafe Tortoni, to watch a tango show with a large group from school. It wa san amazing show, and afterwards, no-one knew what the story of it was, but we didn't care. It was too cool. I'd go into details, but I couldnt do it justice. Plus, I took loads of pictures, but by some cruel twist of fate, my camera made EVERY SINGLE PICTURE I took blurry, so that isnt gonna work either. Sadfaces all around.

After that, we all went to a bar/restuarant and ordered drinks. You have no idea how mature I felt...

I got a milkshake.

Then we walked people back to their respective houses, and here I am!

Missing home, but I'll be sad to leave here...

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment