Friday, July 15, 2011

In which our hero makes some lists

Today, not too much happened, so I'll just sum it up briefly, then make 2 lists. One of things I will miss about life here, and the other about things I can't wait to be back for...

I slept through my alarm, hurried to school, and got there an hour early (derp). I had class, which was fun for me, as everyone else had to take the test to go to the next level, but they say that people who are leaving the program don't have to... So I read for about 2 hours, while they did the test.

When school was out, I got my diploma, and then went out with a few friends to this place that supposedly had good tacos, but we did't end up staying very long, and didn't order anything. We went out for pizza, which was good, but I wasn't very hungry.

Then we went back to Katie's apartment, and then they (3 girls) went into girltalk mode, and I was kinda swept up into it...

so, the next couple of hours passed as a blur, and here I am, somewhat shaken, but fine...

On to the Lists!!

LIST ONE: What I'll miss (friends excluded)

-the freedom
-being within walking distance of pretty much everything
-the dancing

Not a very long list, as the trip has mostly been experiences, not steady things. It's the unanimous thing by every student I've talked to here, that we would NEVER live here. But it's nice to visit.

LIST TWO: What I can't wait to be back for (friends and family excluded)

-chineese food
-mexican food
-american food
-pretty much every style of food, aside from pizza and empanadas
-free water
-traffic lights that go Green, Yellow, Red, Green, Yellow, Red
-normal waking hours
-US electrical outlets
-not having to divide by four every time i make a purchase
-speaking the common tounge
-clean air
-clean streets
-itunes
-netflix
-pandora
-not having a 4 hour difference than most of my friends
-not being paranoid about mosquito bites at night
-not being as paranoid about people stealing my stuff
-magic the gathering
-d&d
-other nerdy activities
-use of my texting
-use of 3G networks
-google in English automatically

A much longer list, as you can see...

I'm ready to go home...

No comments:

Post a Comment